5th anniversary :: saturday, july 8, 2017 :: Los angeles, California
Calling all Modern-day Cavemen and Cavewomen! Prescribed Events invites you to gather with like-minded cave peeps for Taste of Paleo 5.0. The one and only paleolithic food festival to be held July 8, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. Taste of Paleo is the first ever paleolithic (aka Caveman) food tasting festival of its kind, providing an environment in which members of the paleo community come together to celebrate the paleo lifestyle and enjoy an event like no other. Imagine walking from booth to booth, savoring tasty paleo creations, sipping on a glass of beer or wine (okay not so paleo, but we're here for a good time!), taking in an informative lecture or complimentary yoga class, or sitting under large, mature trees, enjoying the warm summer breezes. The event wouldn't be complete without a fierce competition between competing chefs, as they strive to win the judges' vote, along with the cash purse awarded to our Taste of Paleo Chef.
We are honored to report that Taste of Paleo has received top ranking on Everfest's list of the top Paleo-Friendly Food Festivals throughout the country. Taste of Paleo has also received a 5.0 star rating from event attendees on Facebook and a 4.5 star rating on Yelp! Come see what all the hype is about!
You can look forward to the following at Taste of Paleo 5.0:
- Start your day off right, with our Complimentary Yoga Class at 9am
- Goodie Bag valued at $15 (subject to availability)
- Door Prizes
- Guest Speakers lecturing on various topics of the paleo lifestyle
- Yard games for all ages to play
- Plenty of shaded areas covered by mature trees (bring your picnic blankets!)
- Paleo Vendors selling their goods
- Paleo Food Vendors selling samples of their creations for no more than $5; full plates may be available for no more than $10
- Beer (don't judge; it's our cheat day!), Wine and Paleo Cider
- Vote for your favorite chef to become our "Caveman's Choice" Winner