day-of effective July 8, 9:00 aM (at the door): $20
Bring your picnic blanket and enjoy the shade of mature trees! Taste of Paleo 5.0 will be held outdoors on Saturday, July 8 at the Montecillo de Leo Politi Park, located within Elysian Park in Los Angeles, CA 90012. See Venue page for further directions. The event will run from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. You can look forward to the following at Taste of Paleo:
- Start your day off right with our Complimentary Yoga Class at 9am
- Goodie Bag (subject to availability)
- Door Prizes (we've got some awesome paleo giveaways!)
- Guest speakers lecturing on various topics of the paleo lifestyle
- Yard games for all ages to play
- Paleo Vendors selling their goods
- Paleo Food Vendors selling samples of their creations for no more than $5; full plates may be available for no more than $10
- Beer (don't judge; it's our cheat day!), Wine and Paleo Cider
- Vote for your favorite chef to become our "Caveman's Choice" Winner
- Taste of Paleo admission ticket includes entrance into event, access to guest speakers and paleo vendors, goodie bag (subject to availability), door prizes (we've got some cool stuff we're giving away!), and the chance to vote for your "Caveman's Choice" Winner
- On-line ticket sales will end Friday, July 7 at midnight and will resume at the door
- Scannable, printed ticket or picture ID matching the name used to purchase ticket(s) must be presented at door for admission
- Each paleo chef will be selling reasonably priced samples for no more than $5; full plates for no more than $10
- Children under 10 years of age free. Event ticket must be purchased for children under 10 to receive goodie bag.
- Free parking available along Stadium Way. Park in any of the slanted spaces, and be prepared to hike up a (somewhat steep) hill to the top. What better way to work up an appetite? ;) For anyone with physical restrictions needing assistance to the top of the hill, please email us at email@example.com at least one week in advance so we may arrange shuttle service.
- All ticket sales are final
- Taste of Paleo® is owned and operated by Prescribed Events, Inc a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. As such, every ticket purchased includes $1 annual membership fee.
*Photo Release: Smile! By attending Taste of Paleo, all event attendees agree to have their image utilized for future promotional and marketing purposes. Taste of Paleo photographers will be capturing images throughout the event day.